Friday, July 8, 2011

Zocchi Plastics

 I started randomly collecting these as I stumbled across them in the past few weeks. I found this Battle Tug on the ADB website. It's a great little model. You can seperate the Tug from the cargo pods. The cargo pods can be configured as bulk carriers as above or as a star liner - basically with a passenger pod that (so the Franz Josef book says) can carry 500 in extreme luxury. I'm sure it could carry 2000 marines in mere comfort..

Fly-past. I've painted all of these extremely simply. Flat coats of spray-painted white with coloured details. I've done a little lining in in pale gray.
Tug, Destroyer and Dreadnought lead by a metal ADB heavy cruiser. These are great miniatures with beautiful, fine detail. I will be buying more where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment